We stand by Green Roads Hemp Oils as the absolute best in the industry. Here’s why:
- They’re delicious! Original, Mint Breeze and Apple Kiwi Bliss all have great flavor.
- They're formulated for a better absorption experience by our full-time team of pharmacists.
- Most hemp brands only use two ingredients to make their oils: MCT oil and Hemp. Green Roads uses a custom formula, perfected over several years, that includes vegetable glycerin, sunflower oil, MCT oil, hemp seed oil, and more.
- Most hemp brands just put their own label on products they've bought from industrial manufacturers. Green Roads produces its oils in its own FDA-registered facility where we can be sure of the quality.
- Every oil comes with a precise measuring tool that puts YOU in control of your own serving size. No more imprecise and messy droppers.
- They’re available in 3 simple strengths: mild, moderate, and mighty.
- They’re from an award-winning brand that has been trusted by Americans since 2013.
Taste and feel the Green Roads Difference!
great for sleep
Shop Green Roads’ Award-Winning Hemp Oil
Discover a plant-based path to the healthiest version of yourself with Green Roads hemp oils. Our pharmacist-formulated hemp oils are available in broad-spectrum or full-spectrum, with three strengths and three incredible flavors. These blends, rich in hemp extracts and designed for a better absorption experience, are created by our own team of pharmacists and tested by an independent lab. Find out for yourself why our oils have received multiple industry awards and accolades.
The Benefits of Taking Hemp Oil: High Bioavailability and Fast-Acting Support
Enjoy the benefit of high bioavailability by taking your hemp in oil form. Bioavailability is your body’s ability to absorb and use a given substance. When used properly, these oils are one of the most efficient methods for taking your daily hemp.
Why Do People Take Hemp Oil?
Simply put, hemp oil can help manage normal stress. It has a calming effect on the nerves and enhances your mental and your physical well-being. Hemp is a wonderful, plant-based way to support your overall health so you can stay in peak condition.
How Does Hemp Oil Work?
Hemp oil works because hemp plants are rich with a special type of compound that interacts with certain receptors in your body. These receptors are connected to your body’s sense of homeostasis, or balance in its natural rhythms. Supporting this system may lead to better overall well-being.
How Much Hemp Should I Take? - The Green Roads System
Green Roads offers premium hemp oil in three simple strengths to help you find the right one for your body’s needs.
Contains 10mg of hemp compounds per 1ml of oil for a total of 300mg in each 30ml bottle. This is a great option if you’re brand new to taking hemp products, or if you’re familiar with hemp oil and know a mild strength is best for you.
Contains 25mg of hemp compounds per 1ml of oil for a total of 750mg of hemp in each 30ml bottle. This is a middle-of-the-road option that works well for many people.
Contains 50mg of hemp compounds per 1ml for a total of 1500mg in each 30ml bottle. This strong hemp oil is for people who feel they need a greater level of support.
Find Your Best Hemp Oil Flavor from Green Roads
Green Roads offers hemp oil in three flavors:
Original: A warm, sweet taste and smooth texture created by hemp-derived extracts and a variety of supportive ingredients carefully selected by our co-founder, a licensed compounding pharmacist.
Apple Kiwi Bliss: Enjoy delicious fruit flavor combined with the same warm, smooth texture.
Mint Breeze: Mint flavor creates a refreshing wellness experience in this blend, which offers the same wonderful texture as all Green Roads hemp oils.
The Best Hemp Oil & How Green Roads Leads the Industry
We are confident we have created the best hemp oil on the market. For starters, many brands simply slap their own logo on a mass-produced oil made by an industrial manufacturer. Green Roads produces its hemp oils in our own FDA-registered and CGMP-certified facility. While most hemp oils use the same 2-ingredient formula, Green Roads’ hemp oil combines hemp extracts with five other ingredients. Our original formula, which took years to develop by our co-founder, helps improve every part of the experience.
Our hemp oil offers:
Better absorption experience
Warm, sweet flavor
These are qualities that have won multiple industry awards for Green Roads, not to mention countless accolades from happy customers.
How to Take Hemp Oil | A Guide from Green Roads
Here’s a quick guide on how to take hemp oil. The good news: it’s easy! Especially because Green Roads includes a measuring tool with every bottle that is better and more precise than the old dropper-top that most brands use. All you have to do is:
- Open your bottle of Green Roads hemp oil
- Plug the included stopper into the top of the bottle
- Use the included measuring tool to withdraw your preferred amount of oil. We recommend you start with a 1ml serving and adjust as needed.
Green Roads includes an easy and precise measuring tool with every bottle. This simple tool offers:
- Precise control — Take as much or as little Hemp as you want, and know exactly how much you are taking
- Clear, easy-to-read measuring marks
- Gets no air bubbles when used correctly
- Shatterproof design
This is a major improvement over most of the industry, who still use old dropper-top bottles. But what’s wrong with the outdated rubber droppers?
- You can’t really control how much oil you’re taking
- You get air bubbles, making every dose different
- The oil covers the numbers making them hard to read
- They can shatter
- They’re messy and hard to clean
Where Can I Buy Hemp Oil | Hemp Oil Near Me
You can buy hemp oil online right here or find it at a pharmacy, gym, smoothie bar, vitamin shop, or even a doctor’s office near you. Green Roads hemp products are sold online and at more than 10,000 retail locations all over the US.
How is Green Roads Hemp Oil Made?
Green Roads’ hemp oil is made by our team of pharmacists, which is led by our co-founder, a licensed compounding pharmacist. Our commitment to quality starts from the ground up at the American hemp farms that grow the plants that yield our raw materials. Those plants are harvested and sent to facilities that use cutting-edge extraction methods. We conduct tests on our raw materials for heavy metals, pesticides, microbials and more to make sure we’re using the best possible ingredients. Then comes formulation, a process in which those raw materials are transformed into Green Roads’ hemp oils. When the oils are finished, we send them to an independent lab for a full-panel test. You can find the resulting lab sheet via a QR code on each bottle’s label.
Make sure to visit the Hemp University section of this website to learn more!